Tenko as illustrated by Makoto Koga.
|Likes||Fried food, noodles, liquor|
|Hobby||Winding up drunk in cheap bars, looking for delicacies, watching humans|
|Height||155cm (Approx 5'1")|
Tenko has five tails on her head as hair, and four tails behind her. She wears a white short kimono with a flame design on it and white shoes also carrying the flame design.
Tenko loves to delude people. A schemer that has lived for tens of thousands of years, and acts as a spirit fox. Acquiring magical power, sometimes she gets worshiped as the god of the land, and sometimes she gets despised as an evil god. However, since those are the kind of things people do, she overlooks it. Feeling a variation in the world before others, she was roused, wondering if a world of monsters could be built, by monsters and for monsters. She loves deep-frying!! "You are possessed by a ghost! I'll exorcise it from you" ...She goes like that, basically talking with an arrogant attitude.
Tenko fights using spiritual fire, and her tails on her head and behind her back. She can also transform into a giant nine-tailed fox, and attack with devastating power.
- She's voiced by Kumi Tanaka, and just like Aine, she also speaks using the Kansai dialect.
- Her name means "Celestial Fox" in Japanese.
- Just like Ymir and Eilin, she talks like an old man (understandable, given her age).
- Other monsters like her are the "Spirit Fox" Kuramai (violet) and the "Hermit Fox" Yamabuki (yellow).
- Her humanoid form has a resemblance towards Ran Yakumo from the Touhou Project shoot'em up series and her Kitsune form is very similar to Kurama The Nine-tailed Fox from the manga and anime series Naruto.
- Her energy ball attack also looks like the Rasengan, the main energy attack used by Naruto Uzumaki from the same series.