Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cham Cham as illustrated by BLADE.
|Series||Samurai Shodown (Video Game)|
|Occupation||Guardian of the Jungle|
|Likes||Electric Eels, Bananas|
|Height||155cm (Approx 5'1")|
Cham Cham is a character from the Samurai Shodown fighting game series. She is the younger sister of Tam Tam, who secretly took the Tangier's Stone, the village heirloom, to play with, only to have it stolen by a goblin.
Cham Cham wears a yellow striped one-strap dress, with yellow striped gloves and boots. She has a golden bell attached to part of her hair, and she has a yellow tail that goes black at the end.
Cham Cham is energetic and optimistic, always finding the most positive outcome in situations. She isn't as smart as her brother Tam Tam, and gets easily angered if she thinks someone is insulting her, but she shares some of brother's traits, such as their sense of bravery.
Cham Cham fights with her boomerang from long distance, and fights with her claws close up. She can also imbue energy into the boomerang, making it far more effective. She can also summon Paku Paku, her pet monkey to attack, which he uses fireballs, and can throw skulls.
- She debuted the same year as another famous Neko character, Felicia, and some of her alternative color palettes resemble Felicia's 1P colors.
- Paku Paku is actually Tam Tam, in animal form, as punishment for not guarding the stones.
- Queens Gate does not feature Cham Cham's official design from the Samurai Spirits series/ SNK, but the art from nameful doujin artist 'BLADE', who came up with his own version /interpretation of Cham Cham in ~ 2002.
- In the QGSC game, her 3 sizes are listed as follows: "B: Humble, W: Thin, H: Tiny".
- She refers to bananas, her favorite food, as "bananans", not only in her freetalks with Jean, but in the original game as well. In fact, her looking for a "mysterious bananan" seems to have been the motive behind her participation in Samurai Shodown 6, it also became her character theme.
For this character's gallery, visit: Cham Cham/Gallery