Plum as illustrated by Y Nin.
|Likes||Sunlight and water, small round buns (only yellow ones)|
|Hobby||Photosynthesis, spinning round and round, growing other Plums through seeds|
|Height||135cm (Approx 4'5")|
"Beautiful flowers have thorns!"
Plum wears a pink hat on her head, which is actually the opening of the plant behind her. She has a pink and green dress with dark green leaves and vines on her arms, with pink and green flower gloves. On her feet, she also has vines and green boots.
A being that evolved from plants, gaining intelligence in the process. She managed to do so through a method not usually considered, using both photosynthesis and eating just like a human. For some reason, she's sensitive to the number 30? Normally though, is she showing her face? It's uncertain if her real face is actually at the back of her head...
Plum is able to attack with the vines on her body, as well as shoot off the petals also. She can also replicate herself. She can summon geysers of water from the ground, and the flytrap-like attachment on the back of her head can swallow and bite her opponents.
- She is voiced by Rei Matsuzaki.
- Plum's character design is similar to Darkstalkers Q-Bee, in which they both take on human form to mask their true form.
- Her monster class may be a reference towards Audrey (played by Ellen Greene in both the musical and the film), and the main villain, the carnivorous alien plant Audrey II, from the Broadway musical comedy play, and film, Little Shop Of Horrors.
- The mention of the number 30 is believed to be a reference to Pac-Man's 30th anniversary (as in, maybe it's supposed to be her age too), as she sometimes references the game.
- Other monsters like her are the "Rafflesia" Marm (blue) and the "Man-Eater" Yoko (orange).